Assistance with WorkCover Claims

The MSAV, VPA Inc or AHP can provide you assistance with WorkCover claims through the services of Union Assist for  al WorkCover issues at no cost. Get more information about Union Assist here

If you’re uncertain about what to do make sure you contact the Union for advice.


Share This Post On