As healthcare workers you are eligible to access the COVID-19 vaccination. We’ve seen the huge impact that COVID-19 is having on healthcare workers and the infection rates experienced. As a union which supports science, we encourage members to get their vaccination and make arrangements with your employer about making sure you’re fully vaccinated.
To provide support, the Victorian Department of Health is inviting members to a free webinar on 17 August at 6pm to 7:30pm; COVID-19 Vaccines: Webinar for healthcare workers – part 2
Join Dr Tom Schulz, Dr Anita Muñoz, Dr Vijay Roach and A/Prof Margie Danchin for a free webinar exploring the COVID-19 vaccines.
Topics covered during this 90-minute session include:
- The latest information on the vaccine rollout
- Addressing your questions about safety, side effects and variants
- COVID-19 vaccines, fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- COVID-19 vaccines and teenagers
- Answering challenging questions from patients
The webinar will be held from 6:00pm – 7:30pm, on Tuesday 17 August 2021.
Find out more and register now via Eventbrite https://c19vacp2.eventbrite.com.au